Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Are You Settled Yet?

That is the question I am hearing now that most of the boxes are unpacked.  And my answer is NO.

Actually a surface Yes is what I usually say, but I truthfully cannot feel settled until I close on my house.  The house is under a guardianship in North Dakota, and evidently the children of the owner are not agreeing with each other about the sale.  The legal proceedings have not even started, and I was supposed to close on the house June 25th!  At this rate, it may be Christmas.

But as with the sale of Brandon's house, all this will come in God's timing, and I am trying to make the best of it.

Meanwhile, when Sheryl gets a few minutes, the pictures are going to go up on the wall even if I don't own the house yet. So there....

No comments: