Thursday, August 03, 2006

Be Still

I was crusing around Hollywood Video trying to find a movie decent enough to watch (a monumental task!) when I found this new video:

Be Still and Know That I Am God by Richard Foster and others. Based on Psalm 46:10, it is about succeeding at contemplative prayer and the importance of silence in our noisy world. Featuring Richard, Dallas Willard, Beth Moore, Max Lucado and others, the video is very well done. It would be good for personal study, small groups, and classes studying spiritual formation. I enjoyed it very much. I hope they do others on the various aspects of spiritual formation.

It can be purchased from the Foster group Renovare online at www.renovare.org for $13.99 plus tax and handling. Or maybe your local video store has it.

Now this a good use of technology!

No comments: