Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Random thoughts on a busy day

Hooray, yes I am thrilled by the third Thomas baby to arrive in June. Brandon and Sheryl have such beautiful, funny, cute, cuddly, intelligent....must I go on?

One of the things we puzzled about yesterday at Trilogy was why most people don't think of righteous living as being evangelistic or missional?

I have two very good friends, one a cousin, who have MS--why is it taking so long for a cure?

There is certainly a long list of people to call when you move--gas, post office, telephone, cable, electricity, water and sewer, doctors, etc. I am tired--I want to BE IN TENNESSEE!!!!!

Wigs have certainly changed since I wore one during the big hair days of the 60's. My friend Gina's is soft, silky, and very natural.

Several times this week I wanted to escape to the movies--When is Neverland coming out?

I love outside Christmas decorations. One house on the corner of my addition has a gigantic snowman. The batchelor who lives next door to me has gone all out with lights lining his driveway, a lighted wreath and outlined bushes. I have absolutely nothing--all is packed or shortly will be. I will make up for it next year!


No comments: