Thursday, April 08, 2010

Easter Sunday

We had a wonderful day together at worship and my house.  Fellowship was very good, although I missed going to Otter Creek for their celebration.

The Fellowship minister Mike  proclaimed agressively that people who do not believe in the resurrection are just playing at Christianity and are not truly Christian.  How can people claim to be Christian and deny i the inspiration of the Bible, the virgin birth, and the resurrection?  I don't know--maybe they just like the trappings of the church and the peaceful atmosphere.  At any rate, our whole Christian culture is becoming more and more like the Laodician church in Revelation--luke-warm, tepid, univerasalist and more and more unwilling to say that the only way to God is through Jesus Christ His Son.  Mercy, mercy, I pity them for sitting in luke-warm bathwater when the Spirit calls us to a more glorious worship.  And I thank God for His promise that death is not the last word.

No comments: