Monday, October 22, 2007

When the Parade passes by

Abilene was just wonderful. It was green; every little ditch had water in it; the trees were blooming and Blowing (I have never missed the wind).

Saw many people I love, ate places I loved to eat, and had good conversations with Ronnie and Darla, my most wonderful friends. What a gift reunion is. Think about Heaven!

It was fun to share the grandkids with everyone--they all performed nicely and really had a good time in our old stomping grounds. It would be exceptionally nice if they and the children of Brandon's roommates could be at ACU together in about 12-14 years.

Attending the Kojie breakfast is always astounding as I see the children of students I knew or taught perform as NUNUs.

As usual, the musical Aida was outstanding. ACU has such a treasure in Donna and Adam Hester--they are master teachers and directors. And Jeanette Lipford as vocal coach--there are just not any better.

Thankfully, the planes were on time, and did their predicted duty. We are all tired, but happy.

No comments: