Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Abilene

We are all looking forward to spending some time in Abilene this weekend. It is a lot of fun to go home and see those we love, to eat those foods we remember, and to walk the sidewalks where we had so much fun.

I am looking forward to seeing those "kids" from Brandon's graduation class of 1992. I often felt like some of them were mine. I know that life has dealt with most of them gently, and most certainly that they have had their share of life's woes. It will be interesting to see some of them after 15 years. I hope I can recognize them and they me. I have changed too.

The Kojie Homecoming Breakfast will be the first thing on the Homecoming agenda. I will sit with the sponsors and watch the NuNus make silly. I think it is going to be hot there--boo! I am taking fall clothes anyway.

A report when we return.

No comments: