Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I have company

For about the next six weeks, Matt Maxwell will be taking up residency in my guest bedroom. Hooray! He is working on an internship with Randy Brewer. Matt have many talents with videoing, producing other art, etc.

He is one in a line of several young men who have kept me company from time to time: Stephen Bailey and Jason McArthur did too years ago.

I told Matt I was paying it forward. When I was in school at ACU and had to stay in Abilene and work during the summer, my friend Marylyn Fletcher and her family graciously kept me comfortably. I still appreciate it so much. Money was very tight then and they saved my job and my next year's college in that gracious token of friendship.

I am looking forward to sharing Nashville with Matt.

No comments: