Wednesday, May 03, 2006

A Day at the Zoo

Brandon, Ella, Maddie and I went to the Nashville Zoo today. See pictures on BST's blog.

It was a beautiful day. Brandon got his workout pushing me in a wheelchair (walking that much does me in) and the girls were so excited they were dancing. The Nashville Zoo is beautiful, huge and well-stocked with animals in native habitats. We got to see the new Masai giraffes--the latest addition to the zoo.

I know there are some people who think zoos are terrible places and there is even an anti-zoo organization, but I don't how they could quibble with this one. How can ordinary people like me see those gorgeous animals which God created anywhere else?

I am speaking tonight at Vespers on the faithfulness of God in my life. He has been STEADFAST!

No comments: