Thursday, December 29, 2005

Christmas moments

My computer has had a glitch for the past few days, sorry, but I will continue Christmas thoughts that I want to keep.

Best moments of Christmas:

Watching the girls putting out oats for the reindeer
Seeing Ella's delight at her new baby doll. At church that morning, as the other kids sat around the story teller, Ella chose to sit at the lip of the stage looking at the audience. She had the baby doll in her arms and wore such a beatific smile, I wanted a picture.
Maddie playing with her Mulan doll and changing her clothes four times every 15 minutes.
Watching Brandon wrapping the huge box full of balloons broadcasting that the family was going to Disney after New year's. He looked so much like Sam, it caught my breath.
Seeing Sheryl's delight with her digital tape recorder on which she caught Ella singing Away in a Manger and Tinkle, Tinkle Little Star.

And my delight in being here to help ready Santa, and celebrate the next morning.

No comments: