Monday, January 08, 2007

Fun weekend

Ella's birthday was a blast. It was fun to see the kids stuff their bears, put a heart inside (after kissing it), and then naming their bear for the birth certificate.

Ella looked so cute in her pink boots. I think she liked the baby doll too. We all went to see Charlotte's Web after the party--it was fun and done well. Since there was a narrator, some of E. B. White's excellent writing got into the movie. I did miss Paul Rand as Templeton--he was the best.

Finally rounding up Christmas decorations. I had to go buy another box today--what came out will not all go back in. Why is that? Did the decorations multiply while I was not looking? Virgin birth on the Christmas Tree?

Also got my yearly newsletter out in time to say Happy New Year. One resolution is to buy cards in November and have them addressed before December.

No comments: