Thursday, January 04, 2007

Baby dolls

Today is Ella's birthday. Ella's personality makes me smile--she is warm, loving, sometimes very aggressive and extremely funny! I think she is beautiful and looks the most like Sheryl. In fact, Sheryl has pictures of her at the same age, and the resemblance is eerie. What delightful girl God made in you Ella--please keep the winsome personality and sense of humor--I won't be around to see you as an adult, but I know you will be a God follower and an entertainment to all.

Ella asked me for a baby doll for her birthday, so today I took off for Toys r Us.
I discovered there are dolls for every occasion--dolls who sneeze, wet (Remember when there was only Betsy Wetsy?), giggle, talk, pray, magnetically hold the passy, even go to the potty (No, I did not get that one). The one I got does a few things--but most surprisingly of all, there with it was a box with 5 changes of clothes. There is nothing the girls enjoy more than taking off and putting clothes on their dolls. I think she will like this one. Her party is Saturday.

Thank you God for your gift of precious Ella. She is a blessing to all of us.

No comments: