Saturday, September 02, 2006

Book Tag

Phil has book-tagged me, so here are my answers:

1. One book that changed my life: The Blessing by Gary Smalley

2. One book you have read more than once: Walking on Water by Madeleine L'Engle

3. One book you would want on a desert island: the two thick biographies of Harry
Truman and Charles Dickens I have been trying to read for years

4. One book that made you laugh: Anne Lamott's Traveling Mercies--I love that book!

5. One book that made you cry: Night by Elie Wiesel

6. One book you wish had been written: a book about my ancestors

7. One book you wish had never been written: Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler

8. One book you are currently reading: The Bible Jesus Read by Philip Yancey

9. One book you have been wanting to read: Too many to list

10. Booktag four other people( five are too many): Clarissa Cox and Julie Danley,
Craig Fisher, Stephen Bailey

The rest of the questions added by me to the list

11. One book you would like to see made into a movie--the life story of
Diedrick Bonhoffer or any of the Jan Karon Mitford series

12. One children's book you always recommend: Goodnight Moon or Where the Wild
Things Are

13. One young adult book you always recommend: The Giver by Lois Lowry

No comments: