Monday, October 10, 2005

Groggy and Full

What does one say about a time so full of information, fellowship, worship, and praise? Actually, I think orgy would be a good description. The Zoe Conference was just that.

While some did not like the new format, others did. I think it depended on what group you wound up in. Personally, I would have liked more of the speakers in the tracks and less of the group. My groups often deteriorated into "my church" doings instead of the personal reflection called for.

Outstanding moments:

Donna Hester's presentation of women in Matt. l
All of the praise sessions
Jeff Walling's Matthew
Zoe Group singing He Was There
Having Maddie lean over to me and say while Sheryl was singing "Living Prayer"
"Mommy is a good singer!"
Watching Ella direct Zoe as they practiced.

And happenings at the Thomas Inn:

The hot water heater did its job superbly
We all got places on time
Everybody said they slept well (Even Hainey whose mattress pump wouldn't work. She used her own trained breath to blow it up)
Kaye and I had a few good hours shopping, talking and fellowshipping before the crowd
got here

Phew! I am tired, but it is a good kind of tired.

No comments: