Regina Brett, a columnist at the Beacon Journal in Akron Ohio wrote these during a time she was being treated for breast cancer. We will take them 10 at a time, so my faithful readers can muse on them:
1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone.
8. It's OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
I agree with all except # 10. I can live without chocolate.