Thursday, August 23, 2007

Bits and pieces

When water comes out of the tap lukewarm, it is too hot in Nashville. I am so tired of this hot weather. Where, oh , where is fall?

Finished up the Spiritual Reading class last night--I think most of us agree that Eugene Peterson's Eat This Book was our favorite book of the summer. Hope to do the class again next summer. I have to begin to look for three more good books appropriate to the subject and the readers.

Our Later Day Saints group went to Adams, TN today to take in the Bell Witch legend. Reminded me of Roswell.

I am working at the consignment sale in a few minutes--I do hope it goes well. The young women who have organized it deserve some sort of award for their diligence, organization and persistence. Last night, they were working and having fun as very busy bees. Blessings on them.

No comments: