Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Weather These Days

I grew up in "Tornado Alley" in Texas--Hamlin, Texas near Abilene.  However, I have never seen the weather situation as demanding as here in the last few days--the wather stations were on 24/7 showing radar and tracking tornado warnings (and now flood warnings).  There were some tornados near here, but no deaths, thankfully.  So sorry for Tuscaloosa.  I heard the Antioch sirens several times--it is enough to scare one to death!

And the question comes, if one is alone, does she go to sleep, or stay up all night and watch TV or listen to the weather radio? Do I really go into the closet, or do I stay out and watch TV?

There is something going on with the weather??? Such a large area of storms  and so much rain!  Yet, Texas is dry as a bone.  May be Al Gore is right.

No comments: