Thursday, April 07, 2011

Things I Love about Nashville

There many things I have talked about to love in Nashville.  Right now, one thing is the lovely mix of red tulips and yellow pansies all over town--glorious!!!

And another thing today:  I went to Target to purchase boxes for cleaning out my linen closet--There was no motorized cart immediately visible--TWO employees went looking for one for me. When the one they found wouldn't work, another employee left her post at the cashier line (there was no one in line to pay out) and fiddled with the cart until it worked.

When I got ready to check out, another employee offered to carry the boxes to my car for me and did so with cheerful conversation.  Is this the meaning of Southern hospitality?  One can readily see why I prefer Target over Walmart!

No comments: