Here is a little quiz for my readers about some commonly read books:
1. Who was Tom's girl friend in Tom Sawyer?
2. What is the name of the school Harry Potter attends?
3. What two cities does Tale of Two Cities cover?
4. What is the name of the "famous" pig in Charlotte's Web?
5. Who is the preacher from San Antonio that celebrated his 25th year in publishing with the book Outlive Your Life?
6. In what southern city does The Help labor?
7. In Where the Wild Things Are what does Max find waiting for him when he gets home?
8. In what war is Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand set?
9. What is the most noticable primary color in GoodNight Moon?
10. What does Richard Foster celebrate in his best-selling book?
11. What color fish follows in this title One Fishl, Two Fish, Red Fish, ???
Can you answer any or all of them? I will publish answers tomorrow.