Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas countdown

I love everything Christmas; however, there are some things farther down the list than others.

Wrapping is not my forte--place my packages beside BST and Sheryl's and one can immediately see why. I finished wrapping last night with a big sigh--paper and ribbons and bags seem to cost more this year and are thinner, stringyier (sp) and less usable. However, all of them do make the tree festive.

I had a little car accident yesterday--I hit a Ford F150 truck that I did not see coming around a curve at Pettus Road. It was the same color as the day--grey--but fortunately I did stop at the stop sign and was traveling slowly. I hit his back bumper with my front left. Guess which one had more damage? I discovered that my car is made out of cardboard--He had no damage--just a smudge on the dust. My bumper has a chunk out and all lights are damaged. But I am ok. And the policeman did not see fit to give me a ticket.

Trouble is, I missed Ella's program--the pictures are so cute. Sorry baby, I will catch it next year.

Only 5 more days.

No comments: