Friday, July 20, 2007

I Feel Rich When...

I feel rich when....

I go to the Brentwood Library book sale and buy 6 paperback mysteries for $3.00

I can afford to buy craft things to do for Maddie and Ella

I can afford to stop at Starbucks for a strawberries and creme

I hear the rain on the roof and know it is helping grow my peonies

I can go Publix on Monday and get two rolls of paper towels for 1 cent

I get into the movie on a senior discount

I get a Netflix movie in the mail and know that it only cost me $2.00 or less

Something I have had in my closet for a while still looks good

I drop off a big bag of stuff at Goodwill

I get the 10 cent discount at Kroger gas

I clip coupons out of the newspaper and USE them

I figure I am spending only 53 cents a day for the Tennessean

I can IM a friend in Abilene and not have to pay for a phone call

I feel rich when I look at all my other blessings from God and marvel.

No comments: