Thursday, October 07, 2004

Bloggers

One of the wonderful things that came out of the Zoe Conference was that we all got to meet other bloggers who have taken the time to read our blog and comment on them. I did not get to meet all of you, but thanks to all who came up and said hello--this is a special relationship created by the Lord and technology.

A special person who came up was Cynthia Fletcher, the niece of one of my long-time friends from Hamlin. She is sending the blog on to her father in CA. Thanks Cynthia--I have admired the whole Fletcher family for so long. Marylyn and I survived high school together and ACU. Maude and W. L. Sr. were role models long before I knew what that was. I still remember the loving timber of their voices and the acts of kindness to me. A God-gifted family for sure!

Thank you Lord for friends near and afar; for the pleasure of sharing ideas with like-minded people; and for your gifts of love and patience with all of us.

No comments: